Welcome back! We’ve resumed operations in stores (313@Somerset, Funan and Jem) and we can’t wait to see you.
Your health & safety are our top priority :)
We’ve implemented additional measures to make sure you and our team feels safe in the stores:
Updated Store Processes
- SafeEntry - To facilitate contact tracing, you’ll be asked to check-in before enjoying our store. No QR code scanner? No worries, we have you covered and can record your check-in with your NRIC/FIN card details.
- A New Shopping Experience - We’ve reduced the rack density at all stores to encourage safe distancing even while shopping. All our wonderful new arrivals will continue to be displayed and if you need an additional size to try, just approach our friendly staff and we’ll set you up with all you need.
- Queue Systems - Our Queue System will be temporarily suspended to allow for safe-distancing
- Contactless Payment is encouraged :)
Diligence and Care
- Sanitisation - Our wonderful staff have been trained and briefed in personal hygiene practices and standards which include but not limited to frequent hand washing and sanitisation, temperature checks, health declarations and more.
- Daily and hourly disinfecting of all surfaces which include our fitting rooms, cashiers, and back of house spaces. We leave no surface unwiped :)
- Sanitisers are provided at all entrances, cashiers and each fitting room for your use.
- Touch screens will be temporarily turned off
Safer Shopping Experience
- Brand-new pieces will be provided for try-ons, where available (creases can be steamed upon request)
- All returns, displays and try-on pieces will be held and disinfected for 1 day before returning back to the floor
We’re mindful of the safety of our customers, team members, partners and the community and as we start finding our way around the new normal, let’s continue the practice of Safe Shopping:
- Keep at least 1 metre apart while shopping.
- Stand in the yellow box at cashier and queues.
- Protect our community! Do not visit our store while unwell or self-isolating. We remain 24/7 online ;)
Orders & Deliveries
Super Special Considerations have been provided to the existing Returns & Exchange Policy in view of the circuit breaker measures, so you will have better flexibility in returning or exchanging your order(s).
- For online orders made from 7 April to 31 July 2020:
You may return your order(s) anytime from now till 31 August 2020 via post/courier directly to our warehouse at 8 Pandan Crescent #05-01 Singapore 128464
- For in-store purchases made from 6 March to 6 April 2020:
This applies to in-store purchases made within 30 days before our store closures on 6 April 2020.
You may make an exchange at any of our Singapore Love, Bonito stores when we reopen, till 31 August 2020.
Expired retail gift cards between 6 March - 31 July 2020 have been extended to 31 August 2020
Our Customer Care team is available 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us and our New Arrivals @lovebonito.