We're always on the lookout for driven and talented individuals to join our team. If you appreciate a vibrant working environment, and are interested in the following position(s) available, drop us an email at [email protected] now! You may also make any career-related enquiries with us at the same email address and we will be in touch shortly.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
- Manage full spectrum of HR functions
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment process including screening of resume, interview arrangement and selection
- Responsible for payroll processing of all local and overseas employees
- Responsible for the preparation of letters including but not limited to letters of appointment, confirmation, promotion etc
- Ensure accuracy in all employee-related information update in the HRIS
- Management of all WP/EP application/renewal
- To assess and streamline current HR procedures to improve on efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant HR experience at supervisory level.
- Excellent understanding of Human Resource and relevant employee government legislation as applicable to the workplace and ability to act in accordance with HR policy guidelines, duty of care responsibilities and other legal workplace policies.
- Experience in managing learning and development programs and initiatives.
- A team player, resourceful, meticulous and able to multitask.
- Pleasant personality with great energy and initiative and highly effective interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and strong influencing skills
Please send in your CV and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Human Resource Manager". Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
- Attending to customer queries via email
- Handling and processing customers' returns
- Assist Customer Care team with any other ad-hoc duties
- Candidate must possess a minimum of GCE O Levels
- Candidates must possess a good command of English
- No prior experience required
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Immediate starters preferred
Please send in your CV to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Customer Service Executive".
- Handling online sales pick-up from store
- Receiving of goods
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Ensure proper management of store inventory
- Cashiering duties
- Dealing with customers’ inquiries and promoting the Brand
- Keeping the store neat and tidy
- Be involved in inventory checking and regular stock takes
- Support all other retail operations as advised by Store Manager
- Candidate must possess a minimum of O levels
- Fresh graduates, students on vacation are welcome to apply
- Any experience in fashion/retail industry is a plus
- Physically fit
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Enjoy meeting people and customer orientated
- Good team-work and communication skills
- Ability to speak fluently in English
- Required to work 5 days a week (including weekends) and public holidays with immediate effect
- Only Singaporeans and PR need apply
Please send in your CV and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Retail Assistant".
FIT MODEL (PART TIME)
- You will work alongside with the Love, Bonito design team and play an important role by giving feedback on the fit, movement and feel of the garment in a clear and detailed manner
- Willingness to model all types of apparel including tops, bottoms, jackets, dresses and swimwear for fittings
- Clothing to a commercial Size UK6-8, height between 160cm to 168cm
- Work effectively and enthusiastically during fit sessions with the designers
- Good communication skills & attitude a must.
- Experience of fit model is preferred but not essential
- Fit models must maintain their target weight and size to maintain consistent sizing
- This position is approximately 2-3 half-day/full-day shifts per week; scheduled Monday
- Thursday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Please email us your current measurements, full-length, front and back view photos, and CV to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Fit Model (Part Time)".
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes
- Planning and developing ranges
- Working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief
- Diploma/Degree in Fashion or Design preferred
- Good team player, highly initiative, diligent and fun-loving
- Pays attention to details and works with a positive attitude to meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and independent worker
- Only Singapore and Permanent Residents
Please send in your CV and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Junior Designer".
STORE MANAGER (KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA)
- Attending to customers
- Ensure proper management of store inventory
- Cashiering duties may be required
- Dealing with customer inquiries and promoting the Brand
- Keeping the store neat and tidy
- Support all other retail operations as advised by Store manager
- Diploma in any discipline
- Must have at least 5 years of Retail experience in Fashion or related industry
- Positive working attitude - Responsible, committed & passion for the job
- Well-groomed, pleasant & friendly disposition
- Interest in Fashion
- Sales oriented with a drive to achieve sales targets
- Strong communication skills in English - ability to converse in other languages is an added advantage
Please send in your CV and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Store Manager (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)".
OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE (KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA)
- Supervision of all stores; communicate with store managers to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Handling any operation issues
- Consolidation of all store reports
- Handle HR functions for stores
- Assist in supervision of renovation of stores
- Store set up; to ensure that proper licenses and insurance covers are obtained before opening of a store
- Assist Marketing Manager in events and campaigns when required
- Office management
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in Facilities Management or related relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in retail/ops environment will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, pro-active and self-driven
- Must be independent, dynamic and able to adapt to a face paced operations environment
- Willing to travel around Malaysia to assist in supervision of outlets
Please send in your CV and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Operations Executive (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)".
VISUAL MERCHANDISER EXECUTIVE (KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA)
- To aid the VM team to conceptualize, develop and prepare the visual story that reflects the style of each season and maximize sales opportunities within the store
- Create appealing and eye-catching merchandise displays that lead customers through the entire store
- Produce window displays, signs, interior displays and special promotions displays
- Source for materials that are appropriate for the season’s window display
- Work with both retail team and VM team to identify and develop in-store merchandising
- Ensure appropriate and effective merchandising standards (Refer to SOP) are maintained at all times.
- Minimum diploma graduate in Design or Art School education preferred; has previous training in VM
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail VM department
- Has an eye for design details
- Has an excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Has a keen interest and passion for in the field of retail and fashion
- Good command of both written & spoken English is necessary
Please send in your CV and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject: "Application for Visual Merchandiser Executive (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)".